Tuesday, October 23, 2007

(briefly) on speaking with doctors

I think, if you propose the kind of action I'm recommending, including looking for signs of change as detailed, you can find doctors who will work with you.

What might such a joint effort look like? You would, together, outline a plan of action, then you would carefully record your actions (exercises you complete), and your sensations. The doctors might very well also be able to refer you to experts in these methods (most of them still to be discussed here).

I note that in the medical literature (see link in earlier post), this is called complimentary therapy. That means it has a recognized role. I think there's information on it in the medical resources referred to.

Excuse me, I've been procrastinating. Please stay posted for detailed therapy recommendations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.